Spray Ground Roar!!


This was taken last year. She was so happy in the new open spray ground. Such a vivid girl. You can tell everything from her expression. She would be a good actoress. This summer will be a little different from last summer. Last summer, Vinnie was just born and he and I were confined in the house most of time. I felt sorry for Ting Ting since I could not take her out too much like I originally thought. But last summer was a significant summer because I enrolled her in the skating summer camp where she started competitor's program. Since then, she improved a lot in her skating and she is going to have two competitions this summer. My parents were also impressed by how much she improved. Wish her good luck in her competitions. Just like that Roarrrr!!
Spray Ground Roar Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts