Thoughts

Talking about high school reunion recently. I got an e-mail from Zheng, Lixin. He mentioned that one of our classmate, Li, Bing passed away for a few years. I was shocked. I could never link death to any of our friends since in my mind we were still so young. I did not feel I fully live my life yet. Now, we have to face death topic. It is just too soon...

We came from dust, and we all will return to dust. “坦荡人生“. In a busy US life, it is good sometimes to sit down and look back. Let memory open its door, like the river runs thru the time…It is surprised that we all can pick up pearls a little bit here and little bit there. We should cherish those precious moments… I wish our next generation would understand and appreciate it. After all, their parents did have youthful, meaningful, sweet and innocent time…Life goes on...


To the memory of Li Bing.

Comments

Popular Posts