A Little Reunion


I was still in the middle of highschool reunion fever. Last week, I was fortune enough to re connect with Tracy who is my high school classmate. We used to sit next to each other and shared the same desk. We lost contact for almost 20 years. Now thanks to Li, Lin, we finally met each other after so many years. But the location was not we could have thought of. It was in my home! Nicole took a picture for us. She did not change too much, not like me who has put 20 some pounds.
All those years could not be finished in one night. We felt sorry for David and Sam because most of time they had no clue what we’re exciting about and talking about. Just some many names and faces need to be connected. 20 years. Where are you guys, how are you doing? I love to know you again. I can not believe it. If not for this reunion, I would not realize how much time has past. Gee, looking at those old pictures post in the alumni site, I almost forgot we used to be young and innocent like that.

Comments

Popular Posts