Poor Son

My baby boy got all these red bumps everywhere. His face looks puffy. I was freak out Wednesday night when I first saw those red tiny bumps in his trunk. I called emergency line immediately. The lady after heard what my description, she told me he might have virus called Solaria. That usually appears after baby has fever for 5 days and this kind of red bumps appears in the baby's trunk. She said nothing we could do and just let him ride it out. It will last a couple days. But yesterday morning, I saw more rash in his face, trunk and spread out all over his body including his limps. I almost cried out. I made an appointment to see his doctor last night. I need to bring him to see doctor face to face. After his doctor saw him, she said he was a typical case of reaction to Amoxicillin. We can give him Benadryl to calm the itches down. Thank God, nothing is serious. Now we know he can not take anything in Penicillin family. His face was really puffy this morning. I pray for him to recover soon. My poor baby!

Comments

Popular Posts