Way to Go!

Ting Ting told me that she started axel this Monday. I was so happy for her. She said Karen told her that they expected her to be able to land axel by the end of this year. I keep my fingers cross for her. Karen called me yesterday that World and Olympic coach, Victor Kudryavtsev would be here this week. She wanted to know if I would let Nicole take a lesson from him. Of course, I would!! But at first I thought he only offers classes to those high team members. I told Nicole that she could get a lesson from him. She was so excited. We hope she could benefit from this lesson and will help her land her 1st axel. I could tell from her voice that she really loves skating. She did not complain she had to get up early in the morning in order to be in the rink for 30 minutes training. She did not complain that she had to spend whole morning every Saturday in the rink. She is very devoted. I can not say for sure that she had talent for figure skating because I am her mother. However, I can definitely say that she is very hard working girl who wanted to achieve her goal - be in Olympic. Michelle Kwang and Yamaguci are her idols. I really hope she can realize her dream one day. Go Nicole. Future belongs to you!

Comments

Popular Posts